About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let me introduce you to Erythema...

So, Maddie developed this rash yesterday.  Totally freaked me out. 
I was able to get in to see the Dr. yesterday afternoon and the fancy name for this rash is erythema multiforme.  Probably the result of some virus, but don't know for sure. 

The good news is although it looks atrocious, it's completely harmless.  No itching, no burning, no fever. No treatment. The bad news is, it could hang out with us for a couple of weeks.  So this year for Christmas pics we may have a new member of the family to show off. : )  Meet Erythema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment