About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Farewell Gift for a Toddler

We are still very sad our good friend Kyler will be leaving soon.  To help him remember all the fun we had at the parks and play dates we made him a little game of Memory.  First we took two sets of pictures...
and then we cut chipboard 4"x6"
and then we cut some cute scrapbook paper 4"x6"
Glued them all together with spray adhesive...
laminate them and package them up with a cute label...
and you have a game of memory!

and it's Kyler-approved!



Photobucket
I'm linking up here! Click on the image and you can see what other Mommas are making!!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! I am on the verge of tears. What an amazing idea -- so precious for remembering. I'm definitely going to have to make some of these with pictures of my dad, grandpa, cousin, and others who I want my girls to know.

    Thank you for the inspiration! I'll be sharing a link to your post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I love your idea for linking up all of these great ideas! I have been inspired too : )

    ReplyDelete