About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Impulse Buy

I did it.  
I couldn't help myself.  
There I was, enjoying the solitude of grocery shopping at Sam's Club while Maddie was at preschool.  

I decided to meander around and indulge in the free time I had to myself.  
So I walked over to the books.  

It caught my eye right away. 
I picked it up and read a few pages.  
I tried to tell myself how unnecessary it was.  
I put it back down.  

I picked it up again.
I discovered a few insights that I just knew I couldn't live without.  
At this point, the arguments in favor of the impulse buy are far outweighing the rationale of budget or sensibility. 

Into the cart it goes!!



My new cookbook!!!

And to prove it was totally worth it, a look at the pea and mint soup with prosciutto we had for dinner the other night...

Anyone else have a weakness for impulse buys?  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment