About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Easter 2016

This year was the first year we did not go to my parents for Easter.  
Instead, we went to my sister's near Quartz Mountain.


 It's really beautiful there.  

My family has discovered gaga ball.
It's similar to dodgeball, except you can only hit legs/feet, and you cannot catch the ball.
Plus, you are also enclosed in a cage.

I'm terrible at it, but it's SO FUN!





 Kyle had some moves!

 But we're not as young as we once were!

 It was such a gorgeous weekend.  
The weather was perfect, the food was amazing, and spending time with my family is always rejuvenating!

I snuck a few pictures of my beautiful Mom against her wishes!

She is amazing. 
Her love is pure, true, an unconditional!
I'm a lucky, lucky girl.


And this happens a lot around my mom...lots of laughter and fun.


We did a glow-in-the-dark Easter egg hunt this year!
Lots of fun, I highly recommend it.
(See how here)


 I loved her Easter dress this year!  
You can't see it very well here, but it's Minnie Mouse!
She loved it.




 Easter baskets were a joy, and served double duty as hats.  

We did one more, traditional Easter egg hunt.


So fun, at any age!







Yay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment