About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fashion Trends

This past weekend was great.  We had the Buddy Walk on Saturday and a church picnic Sunday evening.  Kyle needed new sunglasses so we found some at Wal-Mart while we picked up chips for the picnic. 
There was no way to tear the little tag off so he had to drive like this!  Something tells me this fashion trend is not going to take off any time soon : )  
Maddie was busy while we picked out our sunglasses...


This fashion trend?  Maybe.  Just maybe.  

At the picnic, Maddie was all hugs!



A hug for you, and you, and you, and you again, and...this kept her busy most of the night!
We had a great time with lots of great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment