About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Wonderful Christmas!

This year I was more ready than ever to relax and be surrounded by family for Christmas!
We began our visit with seeing the lights at Crystal Christmas.

Maddie really enjoyed the train ride!
waving bye to Grammie...





Sunday morning, Maddie wore her brand new hat that a certain Santa made for her!! : )  

When Maddie opened her Christmas gifts, she especially liked her Finding Nemo DVD. 
She gave us her best fish face!! : )


And then we enjoyed a white Christmas!!


Hope you guys had a great Christmas
and a
Happy New Year too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment