About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Maddie Begins Ballet!

Today will be Maddie's first day of ballet classes! 
I'm so excited!

This morning I showed her the leotard and ballet shoes for class and she couldn't wait to put them on and try them out!


We are keeping things low-key.  
We chose to sign her up at the YMCA rather than a dance studio.  


I think she's going to love it. 












First position, second position, here we come!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Maddie,
    I loved all these pictures. I hope that you do amazing in ballet class and that you love it.
    Brielle

    ReplyDelete