About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Help! Seeking Advice...

To watermark or not to watermark?

I got a question I thought I would throw out there and see what everyone thinks.  
I've had mixed feelings about putting watermarks on my photos.  
My initial reaction is it distracts from the intent of the photo. 
Sometimes, though, I think it gives a photo that added professional touch.  

What do you guys think?
Here's an edited photo without the watermark...


And here's the same photo with a watermark I created in Photoshop...

If I did use the watermark, it would only be for web photos.  Clients receiving a CD of photos would not have the watermark.  

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Watermark, it protects your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the watermark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should always watermark to protect the person in the photo and your work.

    ReplyDelete