About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine-The Day After

How was your Valentine's Day?

We had a lovely day...no pun intended!  
(okay, pun was totally intended)
OH, the fun of puns! : ) 

Maddie received her Valentine cards from her grandparents.

She was super excited when she found something special inside her card...
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Bernard!  
She put in away in her piggy bank. 

Next was her card from Grammie and PaPa.  
She yelled "toe-toe" when she saw Bob the Tomato from Veggie Tales.  

and was thrilled to have Elmo stickers!  We had to open them up right away and use them.  


She really liked seeing herself in her card from Grandma and Grandpa Schasteen.  

She played with her cards for quite a while yesterday.
and then she passed them off for Pooh to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment