About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Time

Maddie had her Valentine's party at preschool yesterday.  
I cannot believe I forgot the camera!!!!
I did get pictures of the Valentine's Maddie gave to each of her little friends...

I made a little skirt using this pattern for the party...


She looked super cute and she loved her party!  One of the Mommy's decorated the classroom and hung crepe paper streamers in the doorway.  Maddie absolutely loved walking through the streamers. 

Later that day I put together a sensory box.  It's been a while since we've had a sensory box and Maddie liked this one.  



I remember now why he haven't had a sensory box in a while...they are not so fun to clean up after!  Still trying to teach Maddie to keep everything in the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment