About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Heart Faces Contest/Enjoying Life


I knew when I saw the topic of this photo challenge, I had plenty of pictures to choose from : )

This was one of the many times we played peek-a-boo around the tree.  

Definitely enjoying life!!  


Photo Challenge Submission

6 comments:

  1. She's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely gorgeous! One of my sisters has DS and she will be turning 30 this month! You are so very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious girl! Wow, the above post is almost just like me....so weird! My sister has DS and is turning 30 in Sept. Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little girl is so completely adorable. I love her happiness. How wonderful that you had so many pictures to choose from.

    ReplyDelete