About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July Fun!

Hope you guys had a great holiday!!
We had such a wonderful day : )

Our evening was spent with friends.  
After a fantastic cook out, it was time for swimming!
Maddie was a little hesitant at first...


but after a little bit she began enjoying herself!


Elliot on the other hand, enjoyed every single minute!

After swimming came fishing in the pond : )



Kyle took the camera and got some good shots...
I love this one of the DePauw's...
 
 and Maddie and me. 
 
After all the fun activities, nothing beats a big, open field to just run around in...

And then...it was time for fireworks!!





 
Thanks to our awesome friends Nate and Cindy for hosting such a great night!! 
Looking forward to next year already. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment