About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Simple Things, The Great Outdoors

It's been a while since I linked up to The Simple Things but this week I had some pictures that I never posted that I just love.  
We had a rare day that we spent more than 5 minutes outside and it was really nice, because I miss the great outdoors.  Maddie was "smelling" the dried up sunflower.  We took all of the seeds from this little guy and plan on planting them in the spring!

I love this picture because you can see the clouds reflected in the door and then you see Gracie in the corner looking out...it was still too hot for her to enjoy, so she had a front row seat to all the action!

click here to see other simple things photos

6 comments:

  1. I love the cloud reflections. Great photos! And her facial expressions are just priceless. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, thanks for stopping by my pretty picnic! I stood on a chair for the bird's eye view :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures! Love her little bob hair cut!

    ReplyDelete