About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, July 15, 2011

My First Engagement Shoot!

I just love photography...not only do I get to get creative behind the lens, but I also have the chance to meet great couples like Kendra and Adam. I had a lot of fun last night getting some shots of them.  When we were setting up the photo shoot, I asked Kendra what kind of style fit them best as a couple:  traditional, whimsical, or rustic.  She said they were definitely traditional, but then again Adam was a country boy so maybe they were rustic, but then again they were pretty goofy so maybe whimsical? 
I can see now why she had a hard time narrowing it down!  They are all those things rolled up into one great couple!  Here is a few of my favorite shots from last night. 


i'm not sure i like the vignette I made in photoshop...love the picture but I need to fix my editing.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the "I said Yes" photo. SUPER Cute.

    Lorri

    ReplyDelete