About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Stopping to Smell the Sunflowers

Last week Maddie and I headed to Woodward for my nephew's birthday party.  On the way there we found these gorgeous sunflower fields.  I couldn't help put stop for a few pictures.  I had in my mind the shot I wanted, but getting a 2-yr-old whose been cooped up in a carseat for 2 hours to cooperate is like trying to get the toothpaste back in the tube.  I still think we accidentally came out with a few good ones! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! And I LOVE THE NEW HAIRCUT!!! I'm such a sucker for the bob on little girls. I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete