About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hope You Had a Happy 4th!

We had a very relaxed, laid back 4th of July.  
We hung out our flag, and then hung out around the house until the weather cooled off a bit.  Then we headed to the park.



Maddie got to swing.  And then she heard the music and had to dance!



We came home, watched the fireworks from New York on T.V. and then took a walk to our neighborhood park.  On the way back we spotted a couple of fireworks.  Maddie didn't like the noise at all.  I guess it's a good thing we didn't go to the actual fireworks show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment