About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trying New Things

I'm trying new things with my hair.  This is the sock bun.  
I watched this youtube video.  
I still need to practice some more.  It looked good for about 15 minutes and then pieces of hair slowly started  coming "unbuned." {sigh}  never been too good with hair, but I'll keep trying!  
Anyone know of any other good hair tutorials for long hair?  
I need Fixing Hair For Dummies 101!! 

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up... I remember seeing this same facial expression on the bus in 7th grade. Hey, what kind of camera do you have?

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! It's my "oh so serious" look! : ) I use Canon Rebel xsi

    ReplyDelete