About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, December 19, 2011

This May Be The Best Picture I've Ever Taken

In just this year alone, I've probably taken at least 5,000 pictures of Maddie.  We currently have 4,653 cataloged and several have been deleted!! 
It's hard for me to be objective when it comes to Maddie, because as a Momma I think all of her pictures are amazing.  Not because I'm the photographer, but because she's the subject.  So, I can't really rate any of the pictures I take of her.  
Everything else is fair game!  
And I love taking pictures of Tenley.  The camera loves her!  She's so beautiful.  
So without further ado....here it is....possibly the best picture I've ever taken!!
[insert drum roll here]










Ta Da!  
What did I tell you...absolute gorgeousness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment