About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, December 19, 2011

S'More Family Time, Part 2

I'm still grinning from our S'More Family night.  
After we had our s'mores, we set up camp...under the Christmas tree!! 


Kyle read Maddie her bedtime story...Bear Stays Up For Christmas; completely appropriate and somewhat of a foreshadowing of events to come!



 Although Maddie was SUPER sleepy, she couldn't let herself fall asleep.  This was too cool!!


We were all a little giddy, actually. 
So we pretended we were going to go sleep until about 9:00.  Then I took Maddie back to her crib and she fell asleep within minutes. 
Even though we didn't get to actually sleep under the tree, we had a great night and wore Maddie smooth out.
A successful Christmas memory made!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment