About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas, Day One!

It's so great to be able to see family and spend time catching up over the holidays!  The last couple of years, we've only been able to see Kyle's brother and his family just once a year, so it's always a big deal to see them at Christmas!  
The first thing Maddie's cousins wanted to show her were the candy canes!
So, Maddie enjoyed her first-ever candy cane!

She kept saying, "CANdy, CANdy, CANdy!!"

Next, she was re-introduced to the ipad.


Sitting with her Uncle Ryan : ) 

After that, it was time for a good old-fashioned game of chase!
 I'm gonna get you!

Run, Run, fast as you can!

Gotcha!




I got a few shots of Emmelyn too...
Eating a snack, and wondering why this was picture-worthy!

And, my favorite...
sneaking a cookie from the cookie jar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment