About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quarterly Top Five

I found this fun link-up party where you post your five favorite photos of your kids from the past 3 months.  It was really hard narrowing it down to just three, but I really love these.
I love this one.  I love it because not only does it document this new love of dress up Maddie has, but she was making all of us laugh so hard with her silly mirror faces!

Awww, there's just not many pictures of the two of us.  This is one of my favorites.

What a fun day this was!  It was exactly what she needed that day.

This one is just funny.

I had to include a park pic!



Click It Up A Notch



7 comments:

  1. Too cute!! What a great job of capturing her fun personality!! That dress up one just makes me laugh! I'm so happy to see you in one of the images with her! We moms aren't in enough!! The one of her painting is wonderful!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I can't pick a favorite. She is having so much fun in all of them, so they are FANTASTIC. I may be a little biased toward #3, but that is because I love diapered butt babe's making a mess. That is normal in our house.

    Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your precious little one with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I wold love to share that photo next week when I announce the winners. If you don't mind letting me use it, will you send me the .jpeg file to amboleslie{at}gmail{dot}com?

    If you would prefer me not to use it, I won't be offended......I am referring to the painting photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are wonderful! She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie you have! I love the shot of you two. I know it's so hard to get in the photos always being the one behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all. So great. I love that painting shot. So cute. Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all adorable... but I especially love the last one - the blue play structure (?), pink dotted glasses & the crushed straw hat... this would make a great photo for your new blog... of course, your daughter's personality makes this pic special! love her rosebud lips & button nose... adorable.

    ReplyDelete