About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Maddie and Her PaPa

"PaPa" was one of Maddie's first words.  When she learned to say PaPa, everything she held dear was then from that point on known as "PaPa", including her Daddy.  Kyle always wanted her to say Daddy (which she will now), but I think it was her term of endearment for him.
Maddie and PaPa have a special bond.   
She really enjoyed having him here for a few days this week.  He had to go back to work last night.  Maddie's first words out of her mouth this morning, "PaPaaa?" Luckily, Grammie got to stay an extra day so once she realized Grammie was still here she was tickled pink. 
Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment