About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Tea Time!

I absolutely love having a little girl.  I love the dress up phases, caring for the baby dolls, and especially the tea parties!  
Maddie and I have been enjoying a lot of tea parties lately thanks to my friend Paige.
She made this for Maddie for her birthday!  Isn't it adorable?!  I'm so in love with it.

I've been teaching Maddie to be delicate at tea parties.  (A tough lesson thanks to Cookie Monster!!)
"Mmmm...good." She says after each sip.


No comments:

Post a Comment