About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Embrace the Camera

Since I'm usually the one behind the camera,  I thought this would be a fun thing to do...and a little challenge since I have to rely on my camera's timer since its just Maddie and me!  Take pics of you and your little ones and link up along with us!


Maddie loved this...as soon as the clicking stopped we would both run to the camera to see if we actually had any keepers!  Luckily, we had a few : )


1 comment:

  1. How cute!! We tried the timer thing too but just couldn't find anywhere to put the camera that was stable enough!! haha

    ReplyDelete