About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, July 27, 2012

We Found our Normal Again!

I've had a couple of  "off" months.  
Not to be confused with a couple of months off.  : )  

Things got really busy with my photography business and shook things up a bit around here.  
But yesterday felt like we were back to normal. 
I still had a post consultation, phone calls to make, and a few edits but maybe I've found a way to balance them better?  

I've been reading this book...
The Fast Track Photographer Business Plan: Build a Successful Photography Venture from the Ground Up

I've learned I need to narrow my focus, hire a graphic designer, and target a very specific client.  

My very specific client will want images like these for their little ones!



Taking these pictures makes my heart leap!  It's so much fun.

I'm a Playtographer : )  

Let me know if anyone knows a graphic designer.  I need a custom logo.  
And, I created a Facebook page for my photography (dragging my heels the entire way).  
But it's the way things are done these days : )  
You can "like" it by going to this link http://www.facebook.com/SamSchasteenPhotography

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot people who make logos on Etsy. Some are custom and some aren't depending on how much you want to spend. Good luck, sounds like things are going well!

    ReplyDelete