About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Year Later


This was a picture from last July...



And this was yesterday...
She was thinking, "this is OK."
and then she was having second thoughts!

Even though she wasn't sure what to make of the experience, she did really well!  

She sat really still.
At times she was surprised...
other times a little sleepy. : )  
and in the end, she looked so pretty!!  
Once we got home she was really excited about her hair cut.  
She called her daddy at work and told him, "I got hair cut!" 

We went to Kelly Kindrick at the Carmichael's Salon.  
Kelly's one of those professionals you find and know you are always in good hands!!  

1 comment: