About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Outside Time!

The weather was so great yesterday!  We spent a lot of time outside.  Maddie played with these rubber ducks that have become outside toys by default.  : )  
lots of concentrating...lining them all up!

Next we opened up our sandbox.  Maddie worked on getting her shoes and socks off...

love this method!  ; )  

Today we have lots of things to plant in the garden.  Hopefully we can get it all done before the rain comes!
Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment