About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bubbles!!

Maddie LOVES bubbles.  
We found out Tenley does not love bubbles.  
Poor thing cried when we blew bubbles the other day, so while she was down for a nap, we blew bubbles!




There's one expression I still haven't been able to capture...it's the one right after the bubbles are blown and Maddie's face lights up with wonder and amazement and joy.  
I just can't seem to get the timing with blowing the bubbles, setting the bubble wand down, picking up the camera, focusing the shot, and clicking.  
Simple enough, right?  

I think I somehow managed to get a few good shots, even if I didn't get THE one.  



I've been having fun playing around with my new toy...
my new external flash!  
Can't wait to find out what all it's capable of : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment