About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Could She Get Any Cuter?

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
For my birthday I got a new website!!


I am so excited about this...its going to make ordering photos soooo much easier!! 

A couple of weekends ago, I got to photograph one of my newborns again!!
Remember this?
We lovingly refer to her now as the poison ivy baby : ) 

Well, look at her now six months later!!
I just want to pinch those precious little cheeks!!


And I love this...it shows all of her many, many expressions! 

So much fun!!  I love that I get to watch these little ones grow.  

And speaking of little ones...Maddie comes home today!!!!  
Can't wait to see her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment