About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Antioch Christian Academy 8th Grade Class

It has been very special privilege to work with Antioch Christian Academy.  
I have taken their school photos for the last two years.  
So, when the 8th grade parents asked me to take pictures of the class for graduation, I was so excited.  

Let me tell you about these guys,
They are a special group of kids! 
This last spring as I was driving to the school to take class photos, I was thinking to myself 'how am I going to unload, get everything set up, get Maddie to class, and be ready on time?' 

I wasn't sure how, but I knew things would work out somehow.  

And then, I pulled into the school parking lot and before I could even put the car in park, out comes each one of these guys ready to help!!  
It was so awesome.  
I took Maddie to class and by the time I got back down to the auditorium, they had everything unpacked and were waiting for further instructions on how they could help. 

I'm going to miss their bright smiles and helpful attitudes!  
I wish them all the best in their new season of life.








No comments:

Post a Comment