About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Valentine's Tea Party

Maddie hosted her first REAL tea party!


When you have a little girl, you dream of tea parties with guests like Teddy Bear, Dolly, & One-Eyed Tiger (he tragically got his name after a run-in with the dog).

For this tea party, Grandma and Grandpa were among the honored guests.



A REAL tea party, complete with REAL tea cups.
Delicate, tiny tea cups.  (eeeeek...so cute!)




We had a great time and Grandma and Grandpa were much more talkative than Teddy, Dolly, and One-Eyed Tiger.

We hope to have many more tea parties with friends and family!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment