About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simple Things

Nutrition.  Maddie found our box of oranges and was curious to explore everything about them.  I love how she eats so well and likes to try new things.


See all simple things photos here

5 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! She must really like oranges. :)
    joyfuljones.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She is so beautiful! My oldest, Lauren, has Down syndrome also! (She's 3).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a beautiful shot! I hope you'll pop by my blog and check out my "Hugs from Henry" project that I've just started - it's in support of a friend's son with DS.

    ReplyDelete