About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maddie Knows Her Colors!

Maddie must be going through an explosion of development.  I was shocked last night when the following scene unfolded:
I made these bean bags a few months ago
Our blue one is MIA...hopefully it will return home soon : ) 
I don't think a day has gone by that we haven't played with them!
So last night, Maddie was sitting with her daddy playing with the bean bags
He would throw them out a few feet
And he would tell Maddie to go get the purple bean bag
And she would go pick it up and nail the hand off!
She knew every color except brown.  And sometimes she mixed up orange and red.  Other than that she got it right every time!
And she was mighty proud of herself too!
I promise her hair was looking cute at some point in the day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment