About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Little Bit of Randomness

Mom and Dad are keeping Maddie for a couple of days. I cannot tell you how great I slept last night! Yay!! And Kyle and I went out to eat and then just for the fun of it, since we didn't have to rush back, we stopped by Akin's and bought...wait for it...


Dandelion greens! Who knew these little "weeds" would end up in the produce aisle of the health food store! Apparently, they are super nutritious. I'm drinking them right now in my green smoothie.

Another great reason to have Mom and Dad keep Maddie is this...

Yikes!  This was the state of my laundry room yesterday, but I've been working and working and working on getting it completely reorganized.  I have a little more work to do and then hopefully I will have pictures of a laundry room that doesn't make you want to bolt out the door as soon as you walk in.

Next project:  the guest bedroom  aye, aye, aye...this poor room has become the catch-all through all of the busyness of the holidays and it needs LOTS of TLC to get it put back together. Sorry, no guests allowed for a few more days at least. : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment