About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zero to One Hundred

My simple things pic for the week is coffee. Now that I am drinking a green smoothie for breakfast every morning, my morning coffee has quietly resigned to be there when I need it.  I'm trying to drink coffee less often, and although I have always enjoyed it, when I have some coffee now, the enjoyment factor is like that state fair game when you use the mallet to hit the platform and ding the bell.  Zero to one hundred in one fell swoop!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm green smoothie sounds so yummy! Love this shot. I love coffee, it's so hard to cut back but worth it I'm sure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of this photo! I just started drinking coffee as a result of being on maternity leave and having many late nights. I likely won't have time once I return to work, but I am enjoying it for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo...I'm trying to drink less coffee too. I only have 1 cup a day, but I'm trying to stop that. Green smoothie sounds YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a coffee for my simple things too. A little different idea, but coffee just the same. =) I love the green mug that just jumps out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picture. It feels sort of organic

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice photo! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete