About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Great Visit!

Aah, it's so good to see family and spend a little time catching up.  We only get to see Kyle's brother and his family once a year and I always wish we could see them more often!  We opened presents, brought in the New Year, ate some great food, and learned all about green smoothies (more on that later)!!  Here's some of my favorite pics from the trip...
This is Maddie's new Bilibo...it's tons of fun!

Emmelyn
The makings of eggnog with my brother-in-law Doug and his girlfriend, Shana.

Sweet Brielle and her Momma

This is the general state of Brielle...capturing the previous shot was a rare moment!

Brielle's artwork


 
We also really enjoyed seeing Taylor and Annie.  Maddie loved playing Uno Attack with Annie.

Annie's in the background helping the littles with their presents.
We already miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.  Maybe we will see you more often this year. 

1 comment: