About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

And THIS is why I Scrapbook


Maddie loves looking at our scrapbooks.  This one was her baby album.  I'm not sure she really understood it was her.  She kept signing "cousin".  I think she thinks all new friends are cousins. : ) 


I have found a "new" way to scrapbook though, and I absolutely love it.  It's called Project Life.  All you need to document an entire year is a picture a day, and I pen; the rest is provided for you in a neat album with a place for each picture and a journal card for each day.  I'm finishing up my 2010 album now, with a little more journaling, and I've ordered in my kit for 2011.  Don't know if I'll ever go back to traditional scrapbooking again!

No comments:

Post a Comment