About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ta Daaaaa!!!!

I finished it!  The laundry room is now clean and organized. And Maddie comes home today!


There is something awful about trying to clean clothes in a messy room.  It's just not right.  And now that I have my counter top cleared off, I can actually fold clothes on it, which I'm sure was its intended purpose.  We've treated it more like a catch-all for all the lost little things that have no home in this house. 

I have one more thing to do in this laundry room before its complete, but I'll have to wait until next week. I ordered this print in a 16x20. I'll mount it on canvas and hang it on the wall. 
My little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment