About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sweet Gracie-Girl

For my simple things photo challenge this week I chose Gracie, our 7 yr. old pug.  She is such a sweet dog and Maddie's very best friend!  (well, now she's competing with Elmo for the top spot) She traveled with us to Kansas City for New Year's and she did so well.  At one point I almost forgot she was in the car she was so quiet!  I'm grateful for four-legged companions that enrich our lives so much! 


Click here to see all of the other entries.  


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! How cute and sounds like an awesome companion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, she is the sweetest thing! :) so glad you shared this lovely photo this week!

    ReplyDelete