About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Learning Tower

I few months ago I found this in a Montessori catalog.  I loved the idea, but with a price tag of $199, I knew we wouldn't be claiming one of our own any time soon!
BUT, it just so happens that I have the most talented Dad in the whole wide world!!
He made this for Maddie!
It looks just like the original!!  Maddie loves it so much.  She helped me fold clothes...

Then she helped in the kitchen with dinner...

Then, we had a little problem because she loved the learning tower so much and she decided her high chair was so yesterday.  We actually had to pull the learning tower up to the table and she ate dinner while standing on her tower! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment