About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Got it!

I try and take pictures every day. Some days you get the shot and some days you don't. Well, today...I GOT THE SHOT! I love this picture. I love how you can see the movement of Gracie's tongue with the blur and how you can almost hear Maddie's cute little laugh she has when playing with Gracie.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Sam! I love it and OF COURSE, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!! I'll be looking forward to all your posts!
    Diane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love it. It's one of those moments captured that makes you pause and feel all emotional. Keep it up girl! I am proud of you for doing this. :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete