About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Friday, October 1, 2010

"Good Morning!" "Why, yes, yes it is!"


Maddie and I spent our morning at the park. She rode in style in our new jogging stroller I scored at a garage sale for only 30 bucks (woot woot!). We were there about an hour and a half and I ended up taking 431 pictures! I couldn't stop myself! So, normally I would choose just one picture of the day, but how can I narrow it down to just one? So, here are a few highlights for your enjoyment...
These boots were made for playing!




Watch out America's Next Top Model!












1 comment: