About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Finger paints!


Yesterday Maddie got her hands dirty in the finger paints! The idea was to swirl around the red and yellow paints until the pumpkin is orange, but as you can see...we have a mostly red pumpkin. Hey, it's the process not the product right? The important thing to remember here is - she loved that ooey gooey goodness smooshed between her fingers!

1 comment:

  1. You are turning into quite the little photographer. I love this pictures you are posting. And Maddie is adorable! Tick another first off your lists of firsts!
    D

    ReplyDelete