About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Setting the Record Straight

Well, in this post I may have painted Kyle in a bad light and to set the record straight I feel I need to tell you how supportive he has also been. : )  He did help me put all of the picture wires on the frames and the truth is, he has always been my voice of reason - which is one of the things I love so about him so much.  I would always rather have honesty than pander.  So, even though it may be hard to take sometimes, thanks for your honesty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment