About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tuckered out


We met our Speech Therapist, Kara, with Sooner Start at the park this morning (so fun!) and on the walk back home, Maddie fell asleep. See her new Sock Monkey hat? I couldn't wait for an excuse to put it on her, so when the wind picked up just a tiny bit I swooped in and covered her ears because that's what good mommas do right? : ) I found this little gem at the Affair of the Heart craft show this weekend. Me and Mom and Mistie and Christie had a really good time and shopped till we dropped!

No comments:

Post a Comment