About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Muffin Tin Meal

I found this idea online and wasn't sure if Maddie was quite ready for it, but we tried it out today. She got carrots, bananas, applesauce, goldfish crackers, avocodo, and navy beans. She only wanted to eat the bananas, and a couple of bites of avocado. The other stuff was touched by her hands only to drop it down to her good pal, Gracie. She also decided the applesauce was best "eaten" with her hands, smooshed between every single finger. It may not have been a touchdown (that's for all of the football fans) today but we'll definately try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment