About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Tree, Two Tree. Three Tree.



I didn't realize how hard it was to get an interesting picture of a tree.  If only they could give me a smile or an interesting pose, but no.  They just stand there, so it's up to me to pull out the interesting details.  Here's what I've got so far.  Do you think any of these are worthy of entering in the competition?

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how much you are growing in your photography skills! I like all three but the second one makes me feel "Happy" and the third one is amazing with the blured edges and tight focus in the center. I'm very proud of you!
    D

    ReplyDelete