About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Q: How do you hold a toddler's attention for more than 30 minutes?

A: Sensory tubs!

These are so much fun, Maddie played and played and played yesterday.  This is our new Halloween tub.



She especially liked the little skeletons.  They feel squishy and are stretchy.

She was really good about keeping the beans in the tub and not putting anything in her mouth.  We'll have to do this again.  Now, the ironic this is I have to find a time when we will have a 30 minute span of nothing else to do!!

1 comment:

  1. Sam you are such a good Mommy! But then I always new you would be!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete