About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We're Montessor-ting




I've been trying to implement some Montessori principles in our daily preschool time. We may not be perfect but we've made progress! See that little mat Maddie is sitting on? She's sitting on it! That was a big accomplishment, believe it or not. This was a game of sorting gourds by color. She finds them more tasty than colorful right now, but we're making progress and she loves preshool time. It's the one thing that motivates her to clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment