About Me

My photo
After being told I would never be able to have children, I am now a stay-at-home Mommy to Maddie who happens to have Down Syndrome. I've been married 16 years to my best friend, having the time of my life. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our little journey through life.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Finding Beauty in the Everyday Mundane {1}

I get why so many people are captivated with photography.
It's a beautiful art form.  

I have found that I have lost touch with the reasons I fell in love with the art.  
Because of that, I'm working on a personal project.  

Document the beauty of the everyday life.  
It's the solution to the tug and pull of the business of photography.  

This one I entitled "Playing with the Shadows"


"Order"
Order is like a foreign language to this free-spirited sanguine.  
However, I've become a student of order over the last few years and what I used to scoff at, I now admire. 
(sometimes at a distance, but I'm still admiring ;)

While making dinner last night I was suddenly struck by how beautiful these green beans were, all lined up in perfect order.  

These are the moments worth capturing.




No comments:

Post a Comment